2020 Orlando Women in Leadership Symposium
June 11, 2020
8:30 a.m. — 11:30 a.m.
Creating a League of Your Own: Women in Action
With the recent win of the United States women's national soccer team, we observed an increased amount of women breaking barriers and setting records within male-dominated fields. This year's theme, "Creating a League of Your Own", highlights the present-day strides and achievements of women around the world. Join us as we create history and define the true testament of the power of women establishing a seat at the table.
|8:30a-8:50a||Welcome & Introduciton of Panelists|
Emotions & Finances: How to Rewire the Connection
Latisha Thompson, OUC
|9:10a-9:30a||Networking, Creating Your Own Beehive
Patti Johnson, Tupperware Brands
|9:30a-9:50a||The Power of No:
The Importance of Setting Boundaries and Realistic Goals
Adriana Torres, Oracle
|9:50a-10:05a||Q&A Session I|
Rethinking Work: Flexibility & Engagement
Kimberly Bell, AdventHealth
Actually, I said that First
Alexandra Schaffrath, Ultimate Medical Academy
|11:00-11:15a||Q&A Session II|
|11:15-11:30a||Closing Remarks & Recognition of Sponsors|
- Leveraging Intersectionality in the Workplace
- Defeating Gender-Based Harassment in the Workplace
- Building Up the Women Around You
- Navigating the "Glass Cliff"
- Defining Success: Does it have to be about the C-Suite?
- Gaining Mentors and Becoming One
- A Difficult Conversation: When and How to Ask for a Raise
- Using Technology to Create Work-Life Integration
- Silencing Self-doubt: How to Overcome Imposter Syndrome
- Transforming Men into Allies in the Workplace
For questions or comments please contact Emily Pickett at [email protected].