2019 Tampa Bay Women in Leadership Symposium
March 29, 2019
8:00 a.m. — 12:00 p.m.
Bryan Glazer Family JCC
522 N Howard Ave
Tampa, FL 33606
Center Stage: Standing Out & Speaking Up.
The focus of this annual event is to bring together a diverse mix of successful women leaders who, through the discussion of topics relevant to today’s issues will educate, inspire and encourage women to reflect on their own goals and status.
|8:00a-8:30a||Registration & Continental Breakfast|
|8:30a-8:50a||Welcome & Introduction of Panelists|
|11:00a-11:30a||Group Table Activity|
|11:50a-12:00p||Closing Remarks & Recognition of Sponsors|
|12:00p-12:45p||“Theme” Networking Reception and Raffle Prize|
- Leveraging Intersectionality in the Workplace
- Defeating Gender-Based Harassment in the Workplace
- Building Up the Women Around You
- Navigating the “Glass Cliff”
- Defining Success: Does it have to be about the C-Suite?
- Gaining Mentors and Becoming One
- A Difficult Conversation: When and How to Ask for a Raise
- Using Technology to Create Work-Life Integration
- Silencing Self-doubt: How to Overcome Imposter Syndrome
- Transforming Men into Allies in the Workplace
For questions or comments please contact Emily Pickett at [email protected].