2019 Seattle Women in Leadership Symposium
“Center Stage: Standing Out & Speaking Up”
|8:00a – 8:30a||Breakfast & Networking|
|8:30a – 9:00a||Opening Remarks & Introductions|
|9:00a – 10:00a||Panel Discussion|
|10:00a – 10:20a||Question & Answer Session I|
|10:20a – 10:30a||Break|
|10:30a – 11:30a||Panel Discussion|
|11:30a – 11:50a||Question & Answer Session II|
|11:50a – 12:00p||Closing Remarks|
- Leveraging Intersectionality in the Workplace
- Defeating Gender-Based
- Harassment in the Workplace
- Building Up the Women Around You
- Navigating the “Glass Cliff”
- Defining Success: Does it have to be about the C-Suite?
- Gaining Mentors and Becoming One
- A Difficult Conversation: When and How to Ask for a Raise
- Using Technology to Create Work-Life Integration
- Silencing Self-doubt: How to Overcome Imposter Syndrome
- Transforming Men into Allies in the Workplace
For questions or comments please contact Miranda Del Bosque at [email protected].
Privacy · Copyright © 2016 Women in Leadership Symposium. All rights reserved.