2019 Philadelphia Women in Leadership Symposium
March 1, 2019
8:00 a.m. — 11:30 a.m.
Janney Montgomery Scott
1717 Arch Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
Center Stage: Standing Out & Speaking Up.
The focus of this annual event is to bring together a diverse mix of successful women leaders who, through the discussion of topics relevant to today’s issues will educate, inspire and encourage women to reflect on their own goals and status.
To be determined
|8:00a – 8:30a||Breakfast & Networking|
|8:30a – 8:40a||Opening Remarks & Introductions|
|8:40a – 9:45a||Panel Discussion|
|9:45a – 10:05a||Question & Answer Session I|
|10:05a – 10:20a||Break|
|10:20a – 11:00a||Panel Discussion|
|11:00a – 11:20a||Question & Answer Session II|
|11:20a – 11:30a||Closing Remarks|
- Leveraging Intersectionality in the Workplace
- Defeating Gender-Based Harassment in the Workplace
- Building Up the Women Around You
- Navigating the “Glass Cliff”
- Defining Success: Does it have to be about the C-Suite?
- Gaining Mentors and Becoming One
- A Difficult Conversation: When and How to Ask for a Raise
- Using Technology to Create Work-Life Integration
- Silencing Self-doubt: How to Overcome Imposter Syndrome
- Transforming Men into Allies in the Workplace
Register — $99
For questions or comments please contact Kate Padula at firstname.lastname@example.org.