2019 Philadelphia Women in Leadership Symposium
March 1, 2019
8:00 a.m. — 12:00 p.m.
Janney Montgomery Scott
1717 Arch Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
Center Stage: Standing Out & Speaking Up.
The focus of this annual event is to bring together a diverse mix of successful women leaders who, through the discussion of topics relevant to today’s issues will educate, inspire and encourage women to reflect on their own goals and status.
|8:00a – 8:30a||Registration & Continental Breakfast|
|8:30a – 8:50a||Welcome & Introduction of Panelists|
|8:50a – 9:15a||Panel Session I|
|9:15a – 9:40a||Panel Session II|
|9:50a – 10:05a||Panel Session III|
|10:05a – 10:20a||Break|
|10:20a – 10:35a||Question & Answer Session I|
|10:35a – 11:00a||Panel Session IV|
|11:00a – 11:25a||Panel Session V|
|11:25a – 11:40a||Q&A Session II|
|11:40a – 12:00p||Recognition of Sponsors, Raffle, & Closing Remarks|
- Leveraging Intersectionality in the Workplace
- Defeating Gender-Based Harassment in the Workplace
- Building Up the Women Around You
- Navigating the “Glass Cliff”
- Defining Success: Does it have to be about the C-Suite?
- Gaining Mentors and Becoming One
- A Difficult Conversation: When and How to Ask for a Raise
- Using Technology to Create Work-Life Integration
- Silencing Self-doubt: How to Overcome Imposter Syndrome
- Transforming Men into Allies in the Workplace
For questions or comments please contact Kate Padula at [email protected].